Retreat time
Well it's that time of year! A new year is upon us...and I am desperately aware of my need to be seeking my Savior for what He has for me in this season. Tomorrow night I am having a "personal retreat" where I anticipate extended time with the Lord, much prayer, pondering, evaluating areas of fruitfulness in my life as well as areas that need attention. I look forward to not only reflecting on what the Lord has graciously done this past year but also what areas He deems to be priority for me in this current season. The desire of my heart is to walk carefully, seeking to truly "buy up" and "rescue from loss" those opportunities He's placed before me.
I would covet your prayers!! I am aware of my need! I am asking the Lord to meet me tomorrow night and truly give me eyes to see His priorities in my life for this particular time and season as a single woman. That He would guard me from any legalism or idea that I can figure things out, but rather that I would have ears to hear what He would want to impart to me.
Grateful for you, dear friends!
Comments
P.S. I LOVE the big picture!!! I don't remember taking that, but I'm glad we did! Oh, wait! THat was for my bday, wasn't it? I need copies of those pix!! :) Love you!