Good ol' college memories!

So for those of you who don't know...I'm about to admit something! I traveled in a singing group in college that visited different churches and schools most weekends. And then we had a summer tour. It was an absolute blast! I see now that the Lord really used these years to help me grow in being outward focused, get over my shyness, learn to initiate conversations with all types of people, communicate gratitude to countless host families (and share my "story" again and again and again), as well of course grow in musical giftings. Also, serving in so many different types of churches truly broadened my view of the Body of Christ. It was quite an experience. But oh wow! The promo pictures we had look so hilarious now....So I'm giving you a peek into my college memories. The group I was part of was called "Legacy" and we even recorded an album. Oh the memories! I'll definitely be sharing these pictures with my kids one day...:) 

Comments

Jen said…
Oh my goodness! Blast from the past:) I love old pics from CHC days - that's so fun, Melissa! Bet that brings back lots of fun memories for you:)
Jordan Family said…
How fun is that? Ok, so now I'm going to have to probe deeper into the life of M and find out what else I don't know!:)
Joanna said…
sounds like a neat experience! And, I'm looking forward to you helping us all tomorrow! (I don't know if anyone told you, but last month we had three part harmony for one song!!!)
See you then.
Megan said…
Ha! That's great :-)

Popular Posts