Too busy living to blog!!

Wow! It's been quite awhile since I've posted. So much has been going on!!! I had the joy of visiting my family for Mother's Day on May 9th. May 16th I visited PA Amish country with my dear friend Kim Alexander (A PC wife), and then May 23rd I got to attend the NEXT conf (used to be New Attitude). What a refreshing time of worshipping the Lord and focusing on Christ!! 

Well then I came back to work and was immediately swept away into the final days of the Pastors College - planning for graduation, lots of final parties, finalizing grades and transcripts, and the list goes on . . . 

Then to top it all off, I got a horrible cold yesterday!! So I am learning anew my absolute inability to do anything apart from Christ! I am completely dependent. 

It is a busy, yet meaningful season. I look forward to being able to see my family sometime soon. I miss them! After graduation, I get to go to SD to visit my brother and sister in law. Things are busy; God is good; I am undeserving of all these wonderful gifts!!! (I could use your prayers though for strength during this season . . . I really AM aware of my absolute need for Him!!) 

Love you, friends!!!

Comments

Popular Posts