Grateful

Tonight I am grateful. Grateful for God's never-ending faithfulness to me. Grateful that I am no longer the Lord's enemy - but that I get a seat at His table! Grateful for my dear family (here, in Ohio and in San Diego) and the closeness that we share. Grateful for my mom and how she calls me to check up on me and pray for me - so specifically that the tears fall freely. Grateful for a house to live in and good food to enjoy. Grateful for a wonderful church where the Gospel is proclaimed every week . . . I NEED to hear it again and again! Grateful for where the Lord has called me to serve Him - at the Pastors College. It never ceases to amaze me! Grateful that while my heart is longing for the season of marriage, the season He has called me to has many treasures to enjoy! (as my mom just reminded me on the phone). My heart is full. Grateful.

Comments

Jen said…
Your life overflows with love and gratefulness to Jesus. The fragrance of Christ is what I think of when I look at you, Melissa. Thank you for the inspiration you are to me. I'm sure anyone who knows you would say the same. Praying for a godly man who will be worthy of leading a woman of your caliber. May your future marriage bring Him even more glory than your life as a single has. I've been praying and will continue to do so:) Be encouraged, sweet friend.
Jen said…
I had the craziest dream that I was in Maryland at a bookstore and you were there for a conference. We only had a few minutes to catch up, so you asked if you could walk me to my car so we could talk on the way. Well, I forgot where I parked (typical of me!), and we ended up trekking all over Maryland looking for it! I was wearing white Mary Jane shoes and kept slipping all over the side walk (crazy California girl!), but you had some very sleek and stylish warm boots. Why I remember our footwear is beyond me! Funny dream, huh?
I'm grateful for you friend!!!
Melissa Goins said…
@Jen - Thanks for your very encouraging comments!! I'm so grateful for your sweet encouragement!! And I loved the dream! Of course you'd notice the footwear!! I would too! :) Love it!!!

@Melanie - Grateful for you too!
Guenevere said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said…
Heehee! I just adore cute shoes, so I couldn't help but notice your eye-catchingly fabulous boots! Even if it was a dream:)

Popular Posts