I choose faith . . .
Faith. A gift from God. Not something I can conjure up on my own, with my own sweat and tears. It must come from God. And He joys in giving it to me. And yet, I must choose to trust God. I must relinquish the fears and disappointments in life that I so often cling to, and with open hands look up to my Father! Midst the storms of life, He has not changed. His faithfulness remains. When life hurts, I want to choose faith. Even when it is much easier to just wallow in my sadness. And yet it may be easier, but it is ultimately deadly. Wallowing in unbelief is no small thing. It is sin before my loving Creator. Lord, today I choose faith. Faith in the One who gave His life for me. "He who did not spare His own Son (Rom. 8:32)..." He gave His all for me. How can I doubt such a love? I choose faith.
Comments