A personal retreat
The Lord is unexpectedly blessing me with a personal retreat! I'm headed to Philly for Erin Sutherland's bridal shower on Sunday. And I was able to get a very discounted hotel in the area on Priceline for Saturday evening, so that I can spend some much needed time away with the Lord. Oh how I am in desperate need of being with my Savior for an extended period!! I am looking to Him for refreshment, renewed faith in His will for my life in this season, and most of all just an increased passion for His name!! I would covet your prayers for me this weekend. I am so aware of my need for the Savior's work in my heart.
On the heels of a very difficult trial in my life, I am coming to Him weary, empty, and fighting for hope. But I know He is eager to impart fresh faith to my soul!! Lord, work in me, fill me anew with your presence, convict me of sin, open my eyes to behold You. Work in me as You will this weekend!!!
Thank You, Lord, for the gift of this night away!!!! I am eager to see how You will meet me!
On the heels of a very difficult trial in my life, I am coming to Him weary, empty, and fighting for hope. But I know He is eager to impart fresh faith to my soul!! Lord, work in me, fill me anew with your presence, convict me of sin, open my eyes to behold You. Work in me as You will this weekend!!!
Thank You, Lord, for the gift of this night away!!!! I am eager to see how You will meet me!
Comments
(For some reason, your recent blog posts have not been shpwing up in my blogger dashboard, so I didn't realize you had so many blog entries that I needed to catch up on! Love you!)