5:30 club....
SO, today I woke up at 5:30 am! This was a huge work of grace...certainly nothing I can boast in. Thus, I had to share! The Lord has really laid on my heart the burden to begin rising early, in order to have extended time with him, as well as time to exercise and get a purposeful start to my day. I would covet your prayers!! The Lord has actually given me excitement and anticipation for these early mornings (after I get over the grumpy first 15 minutes, as I trip around bleary-eyed). I even brewed a pot of tea and lit a candle (Thanks, Amanda Jordan, for sharing with me what Julie Purswell shared with the PC wives a few weeks ago).
I really anticipate these times with my Savior! And by His grace, I hope to become a woman that rises early! (This will truly be a work of grace!!!)
Comments