Communing while I serve....

“We ought to be Martha and Mary in one: we should do much service, and have much communion at the same time. For this we need great grace. It is easier to serve than to commune.” This quote on the Girl Talk blog today arrested my attention. Oh Lord, may I not just serve as I go about my day, but may I commune! This is the prayer of my heart!!!

Comments

Jen said…
Oooh, this is SO good! It IS often easier to do things for God and stay busy in good works, yet it can be challenging to just sit at his feet in adoration of who He is and spend time in worship of Him. Yet what a difference it makes on the days I do that!
Hey Melissa!!!

Yay! I found your blog!
Love you, Saturday was SOOOO much fun!

Popular Posts