Help my unbelief

"May my heart be right with thee, and my life as becometh the gospel...

Give me large abundance of the supply of the Spirit of Jesus, that I may be prepared for every duty, love thee in all my mercies, submit to thee in every trial, trust thee when walking in darkness, have peace in thee amidst life's changes. Lord, I believe, help thou my unbelief and uncertainties." 

Valley of Vision - "True Religion"

Comments

Joanna said…
Melissa, thank you so much for helping us today with worship so that we could serve the Lord! I was so blessed by your joyful, servant's example. I look forward to the future!

~Joanna
or Jo-Jo:)
Melissa Goins said…
Ah!!! It was such a joy!! I was especially encouraged by your sweet spirit and obvious love for the Savior!! Thank YOU for serving with such joy! I'm really looking forward to getting to know you girlies! :) Thanks for your kind note. :)
Jen said…
Thank you for sharing this! I'm right there with you - feeling like I have handfuls of puzzle pieces, but have lost the box top with the picture. Somehow the pieces are supposed to form a picture, but my heart is so tempted to lose heart & to doubt. Lord, strengthen our hearts to trust you even when our circumstances try our patience & make us scratch our heads in confusion. We know "all things work together for good." Let us (preaching to myself here!) live like we believe that!

Popular Posts