Bountiful Indeed...
"Return to you rest, O my soul, for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you." Psalm 116
"When your cup is sweet...it is because His was bitter." - Octavious Winslow
I am meditating today on how bountifully the Lord has dealt with me. I have found my heart in a place of discontent, looking for the "next thing" to satisfy - all of which is always out of reach and very much illusive. I want my soul to return to its rest!! For God has indeed dealt bountifully with me - He has drank the bitter cup of God's wrath that was my cup to drink. And now I enjoy cups of overflowing grace! Bountiful indeed!!
"When your cup is sweet...it is because His was bitter." - Octavious Winslow
I am meditating today on how bountifully the Lord has dealt with me. I have found my heart in a place of discontent, looking for the "next thing" to satisfy - all of which is always out of reach and very much illusive. I want my soul to return to its rest!! For God has indeed dealt bountifully with me - He has drank the bitter cup of God's wrath that was my cup to drink. And now I enjoy cups of overflowing grace! Bountiful indeed!!
Comments