On the Road Again...

Well, I am off again! This weekend I am headed to NC to be with my parents. My dad is narrating for a big Easter outreach production, so I wanted to go and support him! Also, my Grandpa is having some tests done on his heart, so my mom and I are driving up to Ohio on Sunday and I'll get to enjoy a day with them before coming home. (Please pray for my Grandpa's healing!) 

I am realizing that a very precious gift God has given me in this season is the ability to travel and make memories with dear family and friends. I am so grateful!!! I know that being able to pick up and go is a rare thing. 

Thank You, Lord, for the gift of family, friends and travel. And thank you, friends, for your prayers as I drive and drive and drive...:) 


Comments

Megan said…
Safe travels! Say hello to OH for me. :-)
Jen said…
Have a wonderful time! Soak up every minute:)
Melissa Goins said…
Thanks, Meg! I will wave to your old stomping grounds for you. Hope you guys are feeling better!!

And Jen, thanks for the encouragement to enjoy! :)
Jordan Family said…
Have a wonderful time with your mom in the car for 6 hours. Yay!
I will be praying for blue skies and clear roads. And for God to heal your sweet Grandpa
Mama V said…
Praying! I pray it's a wonderful time! :) <3 u!

Popular Posts