Snow, snow, snow - I'm lovin' it!
SO, this is my first official "Snow Day!" While things have been active on phone and email (I feel a bit like the character in "Devil Wears Prada!"), there is nothing quite as nice as sitting by your window and having your quiet time while you watch the pure, white snow gently fall. And of course while you drink a warm cup of coffee! I'm so grateful! I honestly take such great delight in the snow. It's a little gift to me from the Lord today!! :) So for all of you who are anxiously awaiting spring - It will be here soon! For now, let's just cozy up and enjoy the beauty of a winter wonderland!
P.S. I made my first snow angel, romped around in the woods behind my house AND made snow cream!! This is awesome! :)
Comments
Enjoy your snow day!