I left my heart in Greensboro

I am packing tonight. Tomorrow I will be flying a direct flight to Greensboro, NC to spend 4 joy-filled days with my parents!! I simply cannot wait! Friday, my mom and I will be cranking out the yearly family gazette we publish for our upcoming extended family reunion. We will start the day with our beloved caffeine of choice at Starbucks!!

We plan on celebrating the completion of our labors with "Date Night" - dinner and a movie with my parents! :) 

Saturday looks like it will hold facials in the morning (My mom's never had one...and I've only had one!), a haircut at my favorite salon, breakfast out, bowling with my dad, and many more fun adventures! 

Sunday we have a wonderful day planned at church as they honor and celebrate the missionaries they support. 

And then we are going to finish off the fun on Monday with afternoon tea! 

More than anything, I am just so eager to hang out with my parents. Life has been very full lately, and though I've been privileged to see them often, we have been meeting in other places such as my grandparents for holidays and such. I just can't wait to spend time with them "at home!" Ah! What a gift!! 

Well, back to packing....:) 

Comments

Mama V said…
I'm so glad you have this opportunity, my friend! Enjoy! And give your mama a big hug for me! Love you!
Megan said…
Aw, so nice. Enjoy.

Popular Posts