Cold, cold, go away . . .

And don't come again another day! I'm nestled in my bed today with a horrible cold!! I think it must be the after-effect of an insanely busy past three weeks. Had some hot soup and pudding...watched an old movie. Now I think I'll take another nap. Looking to the Lord for healing! So aware these days how I have nothing to offer apart from Christ. Without the strength and health that He provides, I am simply unable to function. 

Lord, I would ask you for the strength and health to do what You've called me to do. I trust You!

Now for some more hot soup . . . 

Comments

Megan said…
Feel better soon!
Jordan Family said…
I can't possibly imagine what you would have been up to the last 3 weeks to bring on a cold! ;)Praying for your fast healing dear friend and thank you for your faithful service to the PC. Love and hugs -aj
Melissa Goins said…
Megs, thanks for your encouragement!

Amanda, miss you friend!!!!! Thanks as always for your faithful encouragement!! :)

Popular Posts