Summer is leaving me . . . and fall is coming!
Well, I have not been a very good summer blogger! But know that I've had a wonderful summer! And now summer is leaving me....oh farewell, beautiful summer! I've loved you these past 2.5 months and now you are flitting away!
However, the new school year at the Pastors College is bringing with it 17 new families to love. I'm eager to see what God has for me this year, as I serve this new class. This week is what I'm fondly calling "Crunch Week" as we prepare for Orientation on Saturday. Anticipating a full week and much overtime, I cooked my week's dinners tonight! ha! How's that for faith? :) It will really serve me though.
Other than getting ready for the new year, I'm continuing to enjoy fun adventures with my parents. We spent the day in Charlottesville, VA yesterday, exploring. What a blast!! :) (and only 2 hours away for me....our new favorite place to meet if we only have a day to hang out!)
We are in a wonderful series at church - the book of Proverbs. I'm enjoying singing on the worship team and helping with vocal auditions. I'm enjoying a CG assistant training program with Christy Greer this summer - learning a lot about caring for people!! Can't think of many other newsy items. God continues to faithfully care for me! (Had a flat tire, but made it safe to CLC). I'm amazed at his care!
More ramblings soon . . .
Comments
love ya!