The fun begins!!

It's an exciting season for me! God has been so kind! Lots of wonderful memories to make with dear friends near and far. Tomorrow morning, I head to Boston to spend some time with Dan and Meg Roca (and the kiddos of course!). I'm looking forward!! (Although I'm prepared for some frigid weather!)

And then a day after I return, I'm thrilled to have my dear, dear friend Vanessa from San Diego come and spend a week with me! And she's bringing her sweet little boy Josiah (my adopted nephew!). I cannot wait to make some memories with my dear old friend!

And in the midst of these fun times, I'm also knee deep in wedding planning for a high school friend who is getting married on March 20th. I'll be heading to San Jose via San Diego (for some time with my brother and sis-in-law first...and Vanessa) for the wedding festivities. So deciding on the shower, picking out shoes and jewlery, finding the right size dresses, and buying gifts - things are a blur over here!! But a good blur! A blessed blur!

How grateful I am for God's countless blessings in my life!!!!!!!!

Comments

Jordan Family said…
Sounds wonderful! Give Meg a hug for me. Miss you friend and I love the Starbucks picture of you and your Mom. So fun! Hugs-aj

Popular Posts