He's promised good

"I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them . . . I will rejoice in doing them good . . . with all my heart and all my soul." Jeremiah 32:40-41


"The Lord has promised good to me. His word my hope secures." - Amazing Grace

Reminded today of the Lord's desire to "plot for my joy" as Piper says. He is at work, looking to do me good. I want to grow in my trust of Him . . . To rest fully in His goodness! He is good!

Comments

Jen said…
Thank you for sharing this! So good! I just posted the excerpt I was talking about from Streams in the Desert. I pray that you are as encouraged as I was reading it. :) Thank you SO much for sending all those articles - I can't WAIT to read them!

Popular Posts