Day 3: Monday
Well, Monday was a full one. :) It started with a morning of figuring out the tasks to accomplish this week, some feverish typing of new member material, lunch with the Turbedskys, and then an evening with the kiddos. I told them we were going on a surprise date! They loved the suspense! We started off with happy meals at McDonalds. And then we tried to go bowling, but after an hour wait (at least they got to watch the home run derby while they waited), we decided to leave. SO, I had to think on my feet! We went and got ice cream cones at Baskin Robbins and sat outside enjoying the lovely evening. And then I took them to a store to each pick out their own coloring book. And of course, we spent much time dancing in the car to the new "Walking with the Wise" kids CD. :) It was a fun evening!!
Now on to more adventures today.....I'm ready to work! Trusting the Lord for much fruit today, as many projects await.
Now on to more adventures today.....I'm ready to work! Trusting the Lord for much fruit today, as many projects await.
Comments