The fun continues!

Well, it's Saturday! I'm nearing the end of my week in San Diego (so sad!). But it has been a rich week! Many fun adventures with my friend Vanessa, a wonderful wedding celebration for some old friends, and some fun times with my brother and sis-in-law (along with my parents). Today will hold more of the same! we are driving the scenic route to San Onofre to pick out some new Rainbow flip-flops. I've never had any and this is my bday present from Dave and Maris. So excited!! And of course we'll stop to get coffee at Paniken on the way. :)

Then we hope to help them pack up their house...and will end the day with a family dinner. I've so enjoyed my time here!! I hate to see it all come to a close! But I'm determined to enjoy every last adventure fully!!!

Thank You, Lord, for blessing us with a memory-filled week!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts