Nearing the end of my week in OC



I can hardly believe it! I had intended to write every day, detailing my adventures in OC! But my week became too wonderfully full. And now I find myself nearing the end of my week here. It is so hard to believe! We have planned for this for so long...and now it's coming to an end. I am trusting the Lord to use my time to bear much fruit in the life of this dear church. What a joy and privilege to be able to sow into this church...Tonight as I looked around the room during our vocal seminar, I was overjoyed to see dear faces - the face of Sovereign Grace Church of Orange County. Now when I pray for this church, I have faces in my mind. Mary Jo Sanders, an incredible servant who came in to help me with a book organization project. We talked about favorite authors and books that have encouraged us in the Lord. She kept thanking ME for the joy of coming to help!! And then Roger Servin, a guy who is full of gratitude and joy in the Gospel. Sue Card, who upon first meeting me, gave me a big hug as she said she felt like I was family already (after hearing about me from the Turbedskys). I could go on and on...What dear folks! I am motivated to continue praying and now I'm able to do so more specifically.

As I near the end of this time, I am asking the Lord for much grace tomorrow to accomplish these final projects. Lord, thank You for giving me abundant grace and much energy this week. I am so grateful!! I still can't believe I got to come and do this....
What a gift!

Comments

Popular Posts