Refreshment




The Lord so kindly blessed me with a day of refreshing....I had a long to-do list but ended up spending the day enjoying the outdoors instead. After catching up on a little sleep (long week!), I went to Butler's Orchard with friends from care group. We picked blackberries, raspberries and even fresh flowers!! It was so refreshing being in the outdoors!! And what a joy to bring home my bounty. I truly felt like a Proverbs 31 woman, bringing my food from afar. ha! :) I made some fresh raspberry lemonade with mint leaves and have enjoyed a number of yummy berries today.

Thank You, Lord, for a refreshing day outdoors! How I needed it! I'm so grateful that You see what each day holds, and You give us just what we truly need. Or rather more than what we need - You lavish us with kindness!!!

Comments

Popular Posts