2011 Reading List!!
I know it's a hefty one, but I am oh so excited about this list of meaty reading!! The Lord truly does meet us powerfully as we read of Him, so along with digging in deep into His Word (first priority), one of the things I'd like to do more of this year is read more. Delve in deeply! So to whet my appetite further and set a goal, I've listed 27 books below that I'd like to read this year. Many are ones I've started but never finished (I have a gift for that...ha!). And many are ones that have been sitting on my shelf, begging to be read. A few others (such as "Cross Centered Life") are ones that I would benefit greatly from reading again this year. My plan is to read 1/2 hour each evening at least, and build in reading as a consistent part of my daily schedule. Cheers to 2011!!! Good reading is ahead!! I can hardly wait to start tonight!!
1. What Does God Want of Us Anyway? A Quick Overview of the Whole Bible - Mark Dever
2. A Praying Life - Paul Miller
3. What is the Gospel - Greg Gilbert
4. Humility - CJ Mahaney
5. Living the Cross Centered Life - CJ Mahaney
6. In Trouble and In Joy: Four Women Who Lived for God - Sharon James
7. Worship Matters - Bob Kauflin
8. Radical Womanhood - Carolyn McCulley
9. The Art of Divine Contentment - Thomas Whatson
10. Transforming Grace - Jerry Bridges
11. Discipline of Grace - Jerry Bridges
12. Your Money Map - Howard Dayton
13. Just Do Something - Kevin DeYoung
14. Jane Austen Collection
15. Becoming God's True Woman - Nancy DeMoss, editor
16. Biblical Productivity - CJ Mahaney
17. Be Still My Soul - Nancy Guthrie
18. The Path of Loneliness - Elisabeth Elliot
19. When People Are Big and God is Small - Edward Welch
20. Running Scared - Ed Welch
21. Relationships: A Mess Worth Making - Paul Tripp
22. Dug Down Deep - Josh Harris
23. When I Don't Desire God - John Piper
24. Scandalous - D.A. Carson
25. What Did You Expect: Redeeming the Realities of Marriage - Paul Tripp
26. A Quest for More - Paul Tripp
27. Stepping Heavanward - Elisabeth Prentiss
1. What Does God Want of Us Anyway? A Quick Overview of the Whole Bible - Mark Dever
2. A Praying Life - Paul Miller
3. What is the Gospel - Greg Gilbert
4. Humility - CJ Mahaney
5. Living the Cross Centered Life - CJ Mahaney
6. In Trouble and In Joy: Four Women Who Lived for God - Sharon James
7. Worship Matters - Bob Kauflin
8. Radical Womanhood - Carolyn McCulley
9. The Art of Divine Contentment - Thomas Whatson
10. Transforming Grace - Jerry Bridges
11. Discipline of Grace - Jerry Bridges
12. Your Money Map - Howard Dayton
13. Just Do Something - Kevin DeYoung
14. Jane Austen Collection
15. Becoming God's True Woman - Nancy DeMoss, editor
16. Biblical Productivity - CJ Mahaney
17. Be Still My Soul - Nancy Guthrie
18. The Path of Loneliness - Elisabeth Elliot
19. When People Are Big and God is Small - Edward Welch
20. Running Scared - Ed Welch
21. Relationships: A Mess Worth Making - Paul Tripp
22. Dug Down Deep - Josh Harris
23. When I Don't Desire God - John Piper
24. Scandalous - D.A. Carson
25. What Did You Expect: Redeeming the Realities of Marriage - Paul Tripp
26. A Quest for More - Paul Tripp
27. Stepping Heavanward - Elisabeth Prentiss
Comments